Foreign policy. Concept of the Russian Federation
The foreign policy of the state is a sphere of interethnic and interstate communication. In the process of developing international relations, the interests of the peoples and states participating in them are being realized.
Foreign policy, its content is disclosed inprocess of analysis of national interest. The root needs of the nation state are realized and reflected in the activities of its leaders. National interest is shown mainly in ensuring the security of the nation and the conditions for social development and self-preservation in society.
Foreign policy pursues goals thatare determined by the special content of a separate historical process that involves the world community, as well as the nature of the relations existing between countries. The degree of influence of factors from outside on the living conditions of a particular country determines the content of international political relations.
In Russia, the main directions of foreign policy are grouped as follows:
- ensuring the security of the state, strengthening and preserving its territorial integrity and sovereignty, as well as Russia's authoritative and solid positions in the world community;
- formation of favorable conditions (external) for the modernization of the country, improving the life of the population, transferring the Russian economy to development along an innovative path;
- influence on the general world processes for the establishment of a democratic and fair order in the world;
- formation of relations with neighboring countriesgood-neighborliness, assistance in eliminating the emergence and prevention of possible conflicts and hotbeds of tension in the regions adjacent to the Russian Federation and other parts of the world;
- search for coinciding interests and agreements withinterstate associations and other states; the creation of multilateral partnerships designed to ensure stability in the international situation of Russia to fluctuations in the conjuncture (set of conditions) in the foreign policy arena;
- ensuring comprehensive protection of legitimate interests and rights of compatriots and citizens of the Russian Federation living abroad;
- Assistance in the perception of Russia as a democratic state that preserves foreign policy independence and a market economy that is socially oriented;
- popularization and support in foreign countries of the culture of the Russian language and of the Russian peoples, making a unique contribution to the cultural and civilizational diversity in the modern world.
In the modern world for developmenta necessary condition is the establishment of international relations. Foreign policy is a set of military, social, economic and cultural acts of the country in relation to its international environment. The development of relations between countries can be based on conceptual strategies and regulations. Increased mobility of citizens forms the responsibility for the order in the field of international non-governmental relations.
The interests of the Russian Federation are connected with the worldtrends. Among them is the global economic globalization. Social and economic progress, the expansion of human contacts, along with additional opportunities, may also give rise to new dangers, in particular, for countries that are weak in the economic sphere. At the same time, it is necessary to objectively strengthen multilateral democracy, the mechanisms of the world economy and politics in order to improve the manageability of development in the world.
Some states or groups of states ignore the principles of international law. The Russian Federation is in favor of creating universal standards in terms of application and understanding of its norms.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society