What is PTT classification and its features?
December 7, 1999 Russian Tennis Federationestablished noncommercial partnership RTT - "Russian tennis tour". The purpose of its creation is the operational management of the entire system of competitions taking place in Russia. This organization has a certain set of duties that should simplify a number of tasks.
1. Development of various documents, such as the RTT Regulations or Regulations, which will determine the overall order of organization and conduct of tennis competitions throughout the country.
2. Drawing up a calendar of competitions in Russia (for each year).
3. Performance of works on selection of organizers of tennis tournaments and their certification.
4. Control over judging, conducting, organizing scheduled tournaments.
5. Maintenance and preparation of various documents (such as the classification of RTTs or statistical information materials that can be requested from the FCS).
What is the Tour classification?
According to the Regulations, the RTT classification itself is a list of tennis players ranked by the number of points registered and constantly taking part in the Tour.
There is an official website of the Tennis FederationRussia, where you can get acquainted with all the provisions, updates and data related to the issue of a sport such as tennis. The RTT classification and other documents are edited annually, taking into account all the necessary circumstances. On the same site you can find the classification table. It is conveniently organized: search is available by last name and initials, player's registration number (RNI). Here you can also see the list of participants from a certain city or age category.
Classification is divided by gender of athletes -men and women. Also, according to the rules of the Tour, the PTT classification of players occurs, as mentioned above, according to age criteria. So, since the age of nine, children and young men of both sexes are divided into five categories: up to 12, 14, 16 and 18 years. And then there is a general classification for adult men and women without any age restrictions. Updating the data occurs once a month on every first day.
What affects the number of points tennis players
Points in the classification are credited for two points:
- for places that were occupied in this or that PTT tournament;
- for the strength that the player demonstrated.
At the same time for each individual tennis playerThe performance of other players is influenced. The list of participants and the category of the tournament, strength and qualification numbers of competitors - all these data are taken into account when determining the number of points for each athlete. For more detailed information, you can use the Regulations on the classification of Russian TT, which provides detailed formulas for calculating the strength of participants and their detailed description.
Classification type and purpose
This PTT classification is aA convenient tool for managing the competition system. So, with her help determine the composition of future participants, make up the tournament grids and easily compare the athletes' results.
The format of the classification table consists of ten columns, which contain the following information:
- the classification number assigned to the player;
- the name of the athlete (full name), his date of birth and his native city;
- player's field;
- registration number of the participant (RNI);
- information about the coach and club, for which the athlete is registered;
- age group;
- quantitative indicators (how many tournaments, matches, wins, points).
All this classification is compiled on the basis of data received by RTT and BTA in the form of reports on past competitions.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society