How to get there from Perm to Nizhny Novgorod?
Every day, people move from Perm toNizhny Novgorod. What are they doing this for? Perhaps they are forced to move because of work, they want to visit a distant relative or chat with friends. The most popular reason is travel. Indeed, in these distant cities so many interesting places that I want to admire. It is worth more to tell about each of them.
Several reasons to visit Nizhny Novgorod
Nizhny Novgorod is a place that annually is visited by a huge number of tourists. They choose this city for travel for several main reasons:
- Here you can ride on the cable car. The view from her is amazing. For locals, this is a common public vehicle, and it is of great interest to tourists.
- In this amazing place there is a pedestrian street Bolshaya Pokrovskaya. People here love to walk with children, as it is safe, beautiful and very comfortable.
- In Nizhny Novgorod there are several unusual monuments with which you definitely need to take a memorable photo.
- It is recommended to visit museums. This city has a lot of historically interesting places. Cultural workers love to talk about them.
- Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin deserves special attention.
Amazing architecture, extensive leisure time, picturesque landscapes - all this is the reason to visit this superb place.
Some reasons to visit Perm
Perm is a city in the Urals, very cozy and beautiful. Every year a huge number of tourists come here. There are several reasons for this action:
- A sculpture of a bear is set in the center of the city. It is believed that if he rubs his nose, then there will be luck in his life for a long time.
- There is an unusual cafe, which is located right in the tram, you can replenish your energy reserves, while looking at the beauty of the great city.
- For tourists all the way is divided into two parts withred and green line. Each of them corresponds to a specific theme. Each landmark has a booth with useful information; it will be interesting for every guest to get acquainted with it.
- All visitors make a photo with a frame with ears, it is a real symbol of this city.
- Be sure to visit any cafe in this city in order to taste the real Ural soup, they prepare it here using a special technology.
Why make the move from Perm to NizhnyNovgorod and vice versa? There are many reasons. In order for the trip to be pleasant and comfortable, and most importantly, safe, you need to choose the right vehicle.
The most interesting way
Distance from Nizhny Novgorod to Permallows you to make the move on your own vehicle. This option is the most interesting, because during the road the driver can get acquainted with a large number of interesting places, in addition, you can independently plan a route.
The total length of the entire journey is 980 kilometers, it will have to spend about 14 hours. In order to get from one city to another, you need to do the following:
- It is necessary to leave Perm towards Krasnokamsk, the path to the first destination is 43 kilometers.
- After 150 kilometers, the city of Klenivka will appear on the way; it is the last settlement in the Perm Region.
- The next destination is the Udmurt Republic, to which you need to travel about 366 kilometers.
- Then it is worth crossing three more big points: Chuvashia, the Republic of Tatarstan and Cheboksary - from 639 to 744 km.
- After 813 kilometers, there will be Nikolskoye, the first settlement in the Nizhny Novgorod region, with very little distance from it to the destination.
Following the highway from Perm to Nizhny Novgorod, you can see several gas stations with affordable prices, the road will be pleasant.
The most comfortable option
Daily follows the direction from Perm toNizhny Novgorod is a train that goes to St. Petersburg and Moscow, and is departing from Chelyabinsk or Novy Urengoy. The total time spent on the road will be 14 hours and 34 minutes. At the intercity Permsky railway station, the train turns out to be at 2:58, and at 9:32 pm arrives at the Moscow railway station in Nizhny Novgorod.
The most tedious option
There is no direct flight from Perm to Nizhny Novgorod. If you wish, you can choose a variant with transfers yourself. But while the total travel time will be more than a day.
The fastest option
The fastest way to get from Perm to NizhnyNovgorod - the plane. Every day, Avia Management Group CJSC carries out a direct flight, the journey time on it is only 2 hours and 10 minutes. Additionally, you will have to spend time before Bolshoye Savina (Perm), where the airport is located.
There are several vehicles to overcome the path from one city to another, you should choose the most optimal option.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society