Analysis of the sales market
For each individual entrepreneur,a small firm and a giant corporation, it is extremely important to conduct a procedure called "Analysis of the market for the sale of products." Such a study allows companies that are just starting to do business properly to assess the market situation, to forecast the trends of its development, to calculate the possible sales volumes and analyze the activities of competitors. All of the above is important to ensure the rapid growth of the company, and also allows laying the foundations that in the future will allow for effective channel management. As for companies that have long and successfully existed in the market, the analysis of the sales market helps them to plan their activities and successfully compete with other market players. In order to confirm the importance of conducting market analysis, we only note that federal trade networks spend huge amounts of money on such research, and this is done constantly.
Thus, the analysis of the sales market is an indispensable component of success, and how to properly conduct it will be described below. The analysis of the sales market takes place in several stages:
- The concept of research is being developed: objectives are determined, task setting is carried out, and a system of evaluation indicators is developed.
- The current position is initially determinedthe enterprise for which analysis is carried out, on the market. We weigh the options for choosing the time period in which the promotion will be carried out, the advantages and disadvantages of the location of the enterprise are examined, the specific conditions under which the purchase or lease of the premises will be carried out are analyzed. In the analysis, it is necessary to take into account the dimensions of the room, as well as the equipment and equipment that is intended to be used.
- The third stage of the analysis is the consideration ofThe range of goods that will be stored in the warehouses of the company at the time of its opening. It is important here to understand the possibilities for further expansion of warehouse stocks, as well as assortment.
- An assessment is made of the competitive relationship thatinevitably arise in the course of activities. Here it is important to find out how strong competitors are in the field of activity chosen by the enterprise, what their strategy is for marketing, whether it is possible to cooperate with them.
- The collection of information on potentialconsumers of the offered products. As methods of obtaining primary data about consumers, one can choose observation, personal communication, experiment, and a survey. After the primary information is collected, you can identify a group of customers, which will be targeted for certain goods or services. Clients need to separate the groups, then identify the needs of each group, and develop ways to meet these needs.
- The factors that influence theIncrease or decrease in purchasing power, which is demonstrated by the main groups of customers. These factors help to describe the behavior of customers and to plan the marketing of products.
- It takes into account the external environment, or rather its factors,represented by economic, political, cultural, etc. These factors can change the state of the market in the next two to three years, and this is very important for starting any business.
- The analysis of possible ways of promotiongoods or services to the market, as well as sales channels, ways to stimulate it. A strategy is being developed, according to which an advertising campaign will be conducted.
All the results obtained during the analysis,should be brought together - the result will be an analytical report. It is also necessary to include the results of the analysis in the business plan - this provides an opportunity to assess the risks, as well as to develop ways to reduce them.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society