Modular origami "Hare"
Now we will try to make a pretty origami "Hare", the scheme of creation of which will be described in sufficient detail in this article. This requires only a desire and patience.
Many people like to make origami figurines fromtriangular modules. Such an activity is so enjoyable and fascinating that once you master one model, you immediately want to collect something else, get new schemes and discover new opportunities. In the origami technique, a variety of crafts are created, from souvenirs to useful things in everyday life. Those people who are familiar with the folding of origami figurines, can easily create an original origami "Hare". Such a volumetric rabbit will be collected using the modular origami technique.
Modular origami "Hare" will deliver you a lot ofpleasant minutes. You will get real pleasure from the result of your work. The basic approaches are standard for all origami works, but there are also new techniques. We'll talk more about them in the description of the work.
1. In total, our origami "Hare" will consist of 522 triangular modules. In this case, you can only make white modules from office paper. If desired, you can decorate the product by taking 120 colored and 402 white triangular modules.
Our origami "Hare" will be dressed in a sweater, which can be made monophonic or striped. For this part, five rows are collected. Each strip consists of 24 modules.
For our model, 24 blue and 48 blue andyellow modules. We take the first 48 white modules and collect the first rows from them. We put into the pockets of one of the modules the corners of the other two. As a result, from the modules on the left the first row is collected, and from those on the right, respectively, the second. The next two modules will be attached in the same way to the first ones, collecting the chain, which we will close in the ring with the last module.
2. Let's collect the third row by putting the modules on the chessboard. Carefully turn the circle, turning it into a bowl. The first row performs the function of the stand and is practically not visible from the side.
We take 24 modules for the fourth row. It is better to perform in blue, fixing them slightly higher, pushing the lower end. This will allow the sweater to "separate" a little from the trunk. In the same way, the following four series are performed.
3. We take 24 modules of white color and put on their last blue row, turning outward with a short side. This series should be done already in the previous series. This result is achieved by placing the white modules on the finished row with the other side.
4. In the next row, we increase the capacity by 6 modules: for each 4-th module, two modules must be put on. In this row, the modules are extended outwards with a long side.
5. As a result, the number of modules used in the series will increase to 30. Assemble the following series, create a head consisting of eight rows. In the last row, we reduce the modules together, giving the head a round head. At this stage modular origami "Hare" is partially ready. Now we need to make ears.
6. For the ear in the first row, we fix on the head 6 modules. The second row is assembled from 5 modules, and the third one is again from 6. At the same time, the extreme modules must be worn on the extreme corners of the rows. Thus, we perform seven rows of the eyelet, and in the eighth we perform a constriction. To do this, put the extreme modules on the three ends of the row. The eighth row of the lug consists of 5 modules, and the ninth one - only from 4. Two middle modules in this row must be placed above the extreme ones. Our origami "Hare" should have two ears, so we'll do the second ear.
7. This completes the origami assembly. The hare, whose manufacturing scheme is presented in this article, is almost ready. We pass to its design: we will draw, cut out and paste to it the following details: a muzzle, eyes, a collar and handles, which can be cut out of thick paper and glued between modules.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society