Currency transactions and their types.
The following transactions are understood as currency transactions:
- Acquisition of currency valuables or their legal alienation by a resident from a resident;
- Use of currency valuables and securities as means of payment;
- Acquisition of currency values or their legal alienation by a non-resident from a non-resident;
- Import of currency valuables, currency and domestic securities to the customs territory of the country;
- Transfers of currency both to accounts inside the country, and behind its limits.
Currency operations are divided into two broad categories: current and those related to the movement of capital.
Current foreign exchange operations include:
- Currency transfers to and from the country to pay billson the import or export of products without deferred payment. This also includes funds for settlements, which are related to lending to import-export transactions for a period of not more than 3 months;
- Financial loans for a period of no more than six months;
- Transfers from / to the country of income on foreign currency deposits (interest, dividends, etc.) and any types of investments, as well as transactions with any type of foreign exchange capital;
- Non-commercial transfers, including amounts of pensions and social benefits
Currency transactions related to the movement of capital:
- Direct investments (participation in the authorized capital for obtaining the right of management and part of dividends);
- Investments in the acquisition of securities;
- Financial loans for a period of more than 180 days;
- Transfers intended for payment of property for real estate;
- Receiving and granting a deferment of payment for export-import transactions for a period of more than 3 months;
- Other operations not included in the current ones.
Urgent currency transactions and their types - this is a transaction that protects against currency risks. The main types of currency futures are
forwards, futures, options, swap, leidz and losy.
Forward Is an over-the-counter foreign exchange transaction that is made by a bank or commercial organizations on the basis of a contract and provides for compensation of losses of both parties from changes in interest rates.
Futures Is a currency contract for which a certain amount of currency is delivered at a rate determined in advance for a certain time.
Option - this type of currency transaction allows buying and selling currency at a fixed price at a certain point in time.
Leeds End - is the acceleration or slowdown of payments in currency trading to protect the transaction from risk.
SWAP - a banking transaction, which consists of 2 vzaimozaschityvayuschihsya transactions for the same amount, which are concluded in one day, one of these deals is urgent, and the second for immediate delivery.
The main types of currency transactions are:
- Maintaining foreign currency accounts (opening, charginginterest on balances, overdrafts, provision of statements on currency transactions, provision of an archive of the account for a certain time period, execution of operations with foreign currency accounts of customers, legal support of currency transactions, provision of transactions with relevant documentation (This service is very popular among customers who want to perform currency transactions , but do not know all the legal subtleties and would like to protect their deal from risk .;
- Non-commercial operations related to servicingclients and not related to commercial transactions. The most popular of these operations is the issuance of bank cards, the purchase and sale of currency to the public through a network of exchange offices, the accelerated registration of travel checks and the registration of business travelers in foreign currency for traveling abroad,
Currency operations are one of the most significant components of the bank's income, and therefore the range of such services is expanding every year.
News and Society
News and Society
Arts & Entertainment
News and Society